Kidde Firex 230v Heat Detectors With Battery Backup
This 57C fixed temperature heat detecting alarm is pleasing to the eye and comes with thermistor based heat detection technology. Compatible and interconnectable with the whole of the Kidde Firex range, this detector is 230v mains with battery backup; choose either a 4 year Alkaline battery or a 10 year lithium.
Silence false alarms by way of a hush button. False alarm control (FAC) silences unwanted alarms for up to 15 minutes. While FAC is in operation the LED will blink every 10 seconds, and when the time is complete FAC will reset automatically with a double chirp.
- Dual LED Indicators Green - Mains power is on.
- Red (once a minute) - Normal operation.
- Red (once a second) - Smoke detected. Alarm sounds.
- Red (every ten seconds) - False Alarm Control (FAC) mode.
- Red (off) - A connected detector senses smoke. Alarm sounds.
BSI Model Type
The heat alarm shall be fully Kitemarked, complying with BS 5446 PT2 2003, CE approved and have the following features:
- A Thermister based alarm
- A Dual Voltage Power Supply
- 9V DC Alkaline Long Life Primary Battery backup that has a projected 3 year life
- A 9v DC Lithium Long Life battery backup has a projected 10 year life
- Auto reset facility
- 6 year guarantee
- False alarm control
- Tamper resistant locking
- Full function test button
- Interconnectable - single station to 36 units
- Dual colour multi-function
- LED light indicator
- Suitable for installations to BS5839 pt6 Grade D