Kidde Firex KF10R Hard-Wired Ionisation Rechargeable Smoke Alarm BSI:IAR230C
The Kidde Firex KF10R Hard-Wired Ionisation Rechargeable Smoke Alarm is a mains-powered ionisation smoke alarm that can be interlinked with up to 23 other Kidde mains alarms, be they ionisation, optical or heat. Once interlinked, the detection of the relevant danger by an individual unit will sound across all the connected alarms.
- Interlink with up to 23 Firex Hard-wired alarms-All alarms sound if danger is detected)
- Alarm Memory- Identifies source unit within interconnecting network
- Combined Test/Hush button- Allows regular testing of alarm function and can be used to temporarily silence nuisance alarms.
- Auto reset- After activation
- Tamper resistant lock device-Prevents unauthorised removal without the use of a tool
- Mains Operation Rechargeable Lithium Battery
Where To Use
Ionisation alarms are for use in areas where there is danger from fast-flaming fires. This mains-powered unit complies with UK Building Regulations for new housing and associated standards (Grade D BS 5839, Part 6) and should be installed by a qualified electrician. It can be used throughout the home, except in the kitchen where a Firex Heat Alarm is recommended.