Kidde i9040UK-LSC Battery Ionisation Smoke Alarm
Just 4" in diameter the Kidde i9040UK-LSC has a tiny footprint with all the features of a standard smoke alarm. Its volume is 85 decibells in alarm and has a test / reset button which can be used to check the alarm operation at regular intervals.
Ionisation sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smouldering fires) sooner than ionisation alarms.
- Sensor: Ionization
- Power Supply: battery operated (9V battery supplied as standard)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Test button verifies alarm and battery operation
- Flashing LEd light: indicate that the smoke alarm is receiving power
- Interconnects: No
- Temperature Range 0˚C to +40˚C
- Dimensions 98mm x 98mm x 35mm
- Weight 0.14kg
- Approved by LPCB to EN14604 / CE approved
- Warranty 3 years
- Low battery warning – alarm ‘chirps’ alerting the user to change battery.
- Discreet Design