Kosnic Emergency Module CEW03LIL/N for Kosnic 30w Alden Panel
The Kosnic emergency module is an optional extra for the Kosnic LED panels. It can be installed within the fitting to provide a back-up supply in the event of a power cut. The emergency module requires a permanent live un-switched supply to maintain the battery charge. In the event of a power cut the battery within the emergency module will supply the Kosnic LED panels at a reduced voltage through a converter connector that comes between the panel driver output and panel input.
- For maintained or non-maintained emergency lighting systems
- Conforms to EN 61347-1 and EN 61347-2-7
- Supplied with plug-in Three-Way Connector with DC jacks that can also be wired via internal terminals
- Suitable for use in luminaires for high-risk task area lighting
- Voltage change-over threshold according to EN 60598-2-22
- 3 hours rated duration
- Internal Li-Ion battery for improved lifespan allowing frequent partial discharge without capacity reduction
- Over-charge, over-current, short-circuit and deep discharge protection for battery
- Green charging status LED
This product has not been reviewed yet.