LINIAN SuperClip Cable Clip 18-20mm Cream (Pack 25) | 1LSC1820
LINIAN SuperClips™ are designed specifically for conduit, armoured (SWA) and grouped cables. Suitable for all substrates, SuperClips™ provide a robust fixing designed to enable significant rotational stress and to support an impressive tensile load of 44kg.
With SuperClips™, the installer can anchor SWA safely and form a bend in the cable without having to remove the clip to do so. SuperClips™ provide a neat, versatile, and safe substitute for plastic cleats and metal or plastic saddle clips and eradicate the need for screws, plugs and plastic. All LINIAN clips are fire-rated, tested in temperatures up to 1200° and will not melt like traditional methods.
SuperClips™ are fast and easy to install. Simply drill a 10mm hole, slide the clip over the cable or conduit, and push/tap it in. It’s that easy! SuperClips™ are designed to provide a lasting fix, however, if a design change is required, the clips can be simply removed with a set of pincers.
Fast becoming the industry standard – SuperClip™ meets all current industry regulations and surpasses a few too. It’s the preferred choice for many installers and clients due to the ease of install, safety credentials and tidy aesthetic.
SuperClips™ are available in a range of colours and sizes to perfectly match the cable or conduit.
- SWA cables
- PVC/metal conduit
- Bunched cables
- Anchor fixings for wire etc
- Use with steel cable ties
- Use with outdoor trunking
- Fast Installation – 70% quicker to install than traditional methods
- 18th Edition Compliant
- Supports a max tensile load of 44kg.
- Corrosion Resistant – UV Stable
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Fire-resistant >1200°C
- Salt-spray tested >1000 hours
- 90 & 120 minute fire resistant, meeting BSi and DIN classifications
- Tested to London Underground standard for smoke emissions
- Neat & Tidy aesthetic – designed to blend in with the cable/conduit.
SuperClips range to suit cable/conduit diameters from 12mm – 25mm
- Recommended spacing: 300mm
- Hole Diameter* 10mm
- Hole depth: 40mm