Manrose 9" 230mm XFS230A Extractor Fan With Shutter | XFS230A
With a unique, slimline profile of only 62mm the XFS230 range will blend unobtrusively into any surrounding decor. Designed for wall or ceiling mounting, this series of fans and packs is ideally suited to use in kitchens, utility rooms, pubs, hotels, restaurants, offices, shops and factories. There are three models in the range: the basic model with fixed louvres, the manual with internal pullcord operated backdraught shutters and the automatic version with thermo-activated internal shutters which open automatically when the fan is switched on.
Incorporating the latest ventilation technology, this series has an extract rate of 668m3 /hr, 185 litres per second. The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
Power is provided by a four-pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings, totally enclosed for protection against dust and dirt, for a long, maintenance-free life.
Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- Mains voltage fan: 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- Single phase consuming 41W on the Manrose XS230 series.
- These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth.
- All wiring must comply with the current IEE regulations.
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
- The fan should not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8m from the floor
- Maximum pressure: 50 p.a.
- Fan speed: 1250 r.p.m.
- Extraction rate: 668m3/hr, 185 l/s.
- Finish: white.
- Sound volume: 50.0 dB(A)
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
- Dimensions: length and height 286mm, projection 75mm, total width with pipe 141mm; duct diameter: 230mm
This product has not been reviewed yet.