Hyco Microboil Water Boilers
The Microboil is an advanced microprocessor controlled solution to the provision of boiling water for hot drinks in the workplace. It is available in two versions – the fully featured Microboil Premier and the budget oriented Microboil Standard - and in sizes ranging from 2 to 16 Litres (12 to 100 cups).
Sophisticated electronics make sure that all Microboil units will automatically supply boiling water 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – even when the unit is automatically re-filling after heavy usage.
Ideal for Offices, Workshops, Hotels, Clubs, Restaurants, Hospitals etc, and just about any where boiling water is required at the touch of a tap.
• Time saving – provides instant hot water so no need to wait for the kettle to boil
• Space saving – frees up worktop space by eliminating the need for a kettle
• Energy saving – no energy wasted boiling more water than is required
• Sophisticated electronics maintain a constant supply of hot water – even when the unit is automatically re-filling after heavy usage.
• Stylish and compact design
• Available in white or stainless steel finish
• KIWA approved
• Simple to use and easy to install
• Heavy duty catering style chrome tap with lock-on option
• 1 year on-site warranty as standard
• 3 year on-site warranty available on request at additional cost
• For stainless steel models add the suffix ‘SS’ to the product code e.g. MBS3SS
• It is highly recommended that a filter system is fitted to protect against limescale build up. Units may need to be de-scaled regularly. Limescale damage is not covered by the warranty.
When selecting the right sized unit the following points must be taken into account:
- The initial draw-off required (i.e. the maximum volume required to be available at any one time) – larger units have a bigger draw-off.
The recovery rate – how quickly the unit can re-fill after use. This is limited by the element and is the same for all units. If the recovery rate is likely to be insufficient you should consider more than one unit.
Product Code Capacity (litres) Initial Draw Off (Cups/Mugs) Heat up TIme (mins)* MBS3 3 20 / 13 7 MBS6 6 38 / 25 14 MBS8 8 50 / 33 19 MBS16 16 100 / 66 38 MBS25 25 156 / 103 59
* Heat up time from 20°C to 97.5°C. Initial draw off based on 167 ml cup and 250 ml mug
Product Code Height (mm) Width (mm) Depth (mm)* Weight (kg) Empty Weight (kg) Full MBS3 370 269 153 5.6 8.6 MBS6 420 312 171 7.2 14.8 MBS8 510 312 171 8.7 17.2 MBS16 545 364 218 10.8 28.8 MBS25 550 414 264 12.3 37.8
*Depth excludes the tap, for depth including tap add 90mm