Mirror Demister Heaters
Easy install solution to keep mirrors condensation free in the bathroom. The heater should be switched and can be wired up through the lighting circuit so it only heats when the bathroom is in use, and a 50cm by 50cm unit uses only 50 Watts of power per hour.
- Automatically ensures mirrors are steam-free after bathing or showering
- Uses up to 50% less power consumption than the leading alternative
- Regularly used in hotels, new build and refurbishment projects
- Bespoke sizes and Voltages are available on request
- 8 different standard sizes to ensure a perfect fit, every time
Product Code Size Wattage MRH-250-0126 250 x 126mm 6W MRH-250-0250 250 x 250mm 15W MRH-250-0550 250 x 550mm 25W MRH-400-0450 400 x 450mm 36W MRH-500-0500 500 x 500mm 50W MRH-500-0756 500 x 756mm 80W MRH-500-1016 500 x 1016mm 100W MRH-500-1476 500 x 1476mm 150W
BEAB approved and supplied with a 10 year warranty.
- Heating Element: Carbon with copper connections
- Supply Voltage: 240V
- Power Output: 200W/sqm
- Alternative voltages: 12V&24V units are available
- Housing: IP44
- Insulation: Double insulated
- Dimensions: Varies between products
- Coldtail lead: 1m 0.75mm2 double insulated cable
Can be wired through the lighting circuit, or to a separate switch if preferred. The circuit must be protected by a 5 Amp fuse or circuit breaker, and the wiring circuit must contain an all pole disconnection. Mirror heaters are not suitable for use with power supplies controlled via a dimmer switch.
Self-adhesive backing secures the mirror heater in place.