Dimplex Monterey 0.75Kw Electronic Panel Heater MFP075
Dimplex Monterey designer style panel heaters. Metal fronted with highly accurate electronic thermostat, pilot wire connectivity and rated at IPX4 splashproof suitable for bathroom and wet areas.
Dimplex Monterey heaters are ideal for the modern home. They come complete with electronic thermostat and a range of add on modules to suite the individual installation, see below. IPX4 rated suitable for Zone 2 bathroom use (correct installation procedure must be followed).
- Electronic thermostatic control, providing room temperature stability to +/-0.3oC.
- Range of optional plug-in electronic timer modules, including:
– 24 hour digital timer
– Single-zone pilot wire programmer
– Runback timer
- Compatible with Dimplex 4-zone, wall mounted pilot wire and mains borne signalling multi-heater programmers.
- Contemporary design.
- Convected heat for rapid warm up.
- Silent operation.
- Pre-set background temperature at 5oC below thermostat setting.
- Splash-proof (IPX4) rated, for use in bathroom or wet areas.
- Height. 536mm Width (A) 503mm Depth (B) 104mm
Dimplex Monterey electronic panel heaters feature highly accurate electronic thermostats, providing superior comfort and operating efficiency.
As the room temperature nears the desired set point, power to the elements is reduced, and the room temperature closely monitored to an accuracy of less than 0.3oC, minimising overshoot and temperature drift, resulting in better energy-efficiency and user comfort.
1 Thermostat control
User selection of room temperature from 5oC (frost protection) to 30oC using slider control. Slider can be locked in position if required.
2 Power controls and indicators
Soft-touch on/off button, together with indicators showing when power to heating is on and when element is operating.
3 Plug-in control modules (optional)
A range of optional plug-in control modules, which can be removed from the heater for easy programming, provide the flexibility to meet a wide range of control specifications:
- 24-hour Digital Timer (RX24Ti)
1 timer required per heater. Provides 24 hour programmable on/off control.
- Single Zone, Pilot Wire Programmer (RXPW1)
Controls up to 10 slave heaters linked via pilot wire. Provides 7 day programmable on/off control.
- Runback Timer (RXRBTi)
1 timer required per heater. Provides installer programmable runback time upto 4 hours (in 30 min increments.)
Can be locked into heater.