Nest Protect 2nd Generation Wired Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm S3003LWGB
The Nest Protect 2nd Generation Wired Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm has Industrial-grade, split-spectrum sensor that detects fast and slow-burning fires. The Smart Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm can be controlled from, and will send alerts to, a smartphone.
The Nest Protect 2nd Generation Wired Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm is the first home alarm that you can silence from your phone without any extra hardware required. It will also tell you what's wrong and can even alert your phone.
- Voice alarms with custom location
- Split‑Spectrum Sensor
- Detects carbon monoxide
- Up to 10-year product lifetime
- Heads-Up alerts
- Sound Check
- Nightly Promise
- Steam Check
- Self Test
- Wireless Interconnect
- Emergency Shut-Off with Nest Learning Thermostat
- Emergency clip record with Nest Cam
- Home Report
- Nest App
- Phone alerts include: Smoke,Carbon monoxide,Low battery,Sensor failure
- App Silence
- Safety Check-up
- Safety history
- What to Do
- Split‑Spectrum Sensor, 450 nm and 880 nm wavelength
- 10-year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Heat sensor, ±1°C (±1.8°F)
- Humidity sensor, ±3%RH
- Occupancy sensor, 120° field of view to 6 metres (20 feet)
- Ambient light sensor, 1-100k Lux
- Dynamic Range
The alarm should not be installed in locations where the normal ambient temperature is below 4°C (40°F) or exceeds 38°C (100°F). Humidity range: 20%RH to 80%RH (non-condensing).
Meet the all-new Nest Protect. The smoke alarm other alarms look up to. It's time to expect more from your smoke alarm. The new Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to a decade.