Project EV Electric Vehicle Charger 7.3kW Single Phase | EVA-07S-S
The Project EV Single Phase 7.3kW Electric Vehicle Charger is a smart app controlled electric vehicle car charging station that works with all plug-in vehicle brands. A free app for iOS and Android devices allows users to remotely manage multiple charge points on one account, securely authorise another person to use the charger and set times for charging the car in order to avoid peak tariffs.
With a compact, attractive design, the unit is easy to install either pole mounted or with the optional included wall mounting bracket, and provides full electrical protection including over/under temperature. Must be installed by a qualified electrician.
Please Note: The Charge per hour does depend on your vehicle. Project EV 7.3kW Electric Vehicle Charger is Compatible with every EV on the market with a 7.4kW charge rate and a Type 2 Socket.
Electric vehicle users can receive funding from OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles) to install a home charger for their plug-in vehicle through the Electric Vehicle Home Charge Scheme. This provides a grant of up to 75% of the eligible costs of charge point installation* for the registered keeper, lessee or nominated primary user of a new or second-hand eligible electric vehicle
To receive funding or grant aid the customer must use an OLEV accredited supplier. Project EV are fully OLEV accredited meaning you can take advantage of any available grants *capped £350, Inc. VAT
- Customer must have off street parking attached to the property, garage or driveway.
- Property must be a dwelling
- Grant of up to £350 for 75% of the total cost of the installation
- Only one charge point per house, unless they have 2x eligible vehicles. Max is 2x charge points
- Obtained the vehicle, new or used, on or after 1st October 2016
- Customer must be registered keeper / lease or have the vehicle on order to arrive within 4 months (with paperwork)
- Works with all plug-in vehicle brands
- Easy to install
- Full electrical protection, including over/under temperature
- Compact, attractive design
- Smart app controlled
- Solar compatible - can be used in conjunction with existing installations
- IP65 fully weather resistant
- Fully OLEV accredited and 18th edition compliant
- Intelligent power adjustment, emergency stop, Wifi/APP/ethernet monitoring
- European Standard: OCPP V1.6 standard open communication protocol, IEC 62196 type II connector
A short introduction to the Project EV Electric Car Chargers. www.projectev.co.uk
This product has not been reviewed yet.