Dimplex 1 zone 7 Day Pilot Wire Programming Cassette
(Compatible with Monterey. Girona, Saletto & EPX only)
RXPW1 single zone programming cassettes allow multiple EPX, Girona and Monterey panel heaters to be controlled on a common time programme, with slave heaters linked to a master heater via pilot wire.
- Compatible with EPX, Girona and Monterey range only.
- 7 day, single zone pilot wire programming cassette –plugs directly into heater.
- Master/slave control – master heater fitted with programmer controls up to 10 slave heaters via pilot wire.
- 4 programmable time periods for weekdays and weekends, switching heater between On/Off modes.
- Programme advance and manual over-ride features.
- Cassette can be removed from heater for easy programming.
- Back lit LCD with power-save mode.
- Programmes saved in memory for 12 hours in event of power failure.
- Quick start user guides printed on rear of programming cassette.
- Available in white only.
Pilot Wire Connection
Pilot wire installations utilise an additional control wire linked between each heater. This is a 240V live conductor, carrying a low current signal to activate the various modes on the heater electronic control. Up to 20 heaters per zone can be supported (dependent on controller).
This system is ideal for new build applications as the pilot wire can be installed with the first fix wiring. As heaters require no additional receivers, this offers a cost-effective means of central control.