Scantronic 9448EUR-95 STYLE Hard Wired Alarm System c/w Remote Keypad
The Scantronic 9448 has been around for years, it is tried and tested, its got the Scantronic name on it. If you are look for an entry level Scantronic burglar alarm panel ideal for smaller properties this is the ideal control panel.
Scantronic 9448UK-60, 9448EUR-95 STYLE and 9448EUR-90 STYLE hard wired alarm systems are an ideal choice for either residential or small commercial installations. Designed specifically to offer exceptional value for money, each has an aesthetically appealing 9427 remote keypad to blend in with your decor.
Scantronic have designed the 9448 series to meet the most professional alarm installation standards and yet have made the product easy to install, using simple but secure wiring.
Easy to operate, each system has full and part set facilities, the ability to change access codes and to connect additional remote keypads to give a high level of security and total peace of mind.
The 9448EUR-95 control panel has up to 7 zones of protection, 10 event log, 2 communication outputs (for speech dialler) and a programmable fire zone. A global anti-tamper zone has been incorporated with provision for 3 outputs, bell, strobe, PIR set latch and shock sensor reset. The system can support 4 remote keypads
- Zones 7 closed circuit (zone 7 pre-programmed as entry/exit)
- Zone Attributes Personal attack, normal alarm, chime, omit, not used, part set omit, fire, entry route
- Panel 9448EUR-95 style = End station control panel and 9427 STYLE Keypad packaged as a kit
- Keypads Accepts up to 4 remote 9427 Style keypads
- Display 10 LED (Light Emitting Diode) indicators on the remote keypads
- Anti-Tamper Circuits Global
- Event Log 10 events recorded
- Zone Expansion No
- Full/Part Set Fully programmable part set option
- Compliance BS 4737
- Internal/Extension Speaker 1 x 32 Ohm internal speaker, accepts 1 x 16 Ohm external speaker
- Outputs Bell and strobe 500mA open collector. 1 programmable 100mA as PIR set latch or shock sensor reset
- Bell Duration Programmable up to 20 minutes
- Entry/Exit Times 5 programmable entry and exit times
- Battery 2.1Ah lead acid gel type rechargeable
- 12V Power Quiescent - Panel = 55mA. Keypad = 20mA
- Aux DC Power 500mA @ 13.8v
- Dimensions Control panel (H x W x D) = 212 x 212 x 68mm. Keypad (H x W x D) = 115 x 115 x 28mm
- Weight Control panel 1.2kg
- Temperature Range -10°c to +55°c
- Communication Output Personal Attack (PA) and burg (for speech diallers only)
- Compatibles Control panel operates with most detectors, bells and sirens
Scantronic Compatible Equipment
9427-80 Remote Keypad
9040 16 Ohm Internal Speaker
660 Speech Communicator
420 PIR Detector
430 Pet Tolerant PIR Detector
440 Commercial Quad Detector
450 Ceiling mounted Twintec Detector
460 Twintec Detector
480 Commercial Twintec Detector
Please note, this control panel requires a lead acid back up battery, minimum 2.1ah see below, which should be purchased separately.