Scantronic 430 Pet Tolerant Digital PIR
Scantronics small attractive domestic digital passive infrared detector with 38kg pet tolerance.
- The Scantronic 430 Pet Tolerant Digital indoor motion detector uses Passive Infra Red (PIR) technology to detect movement of body heat to activate the alarm in the event of an intrusion.
- Tolerant to animals up to 38kg (85lbs)
- Stylish and compact
- Digital processing technology for better detection accuracy
- 3D cylindrical optics with Target Specific Imaging provides up to 12m 90° multiple curtain coverage with creep zone.
- Fully sealed optics provide protection against draught, dust and insect ingress, offering a high level of environmental immunity and reducing the burden from repeated false alarms.
- Adjustment free fast installation
- Remote test with alarm event verification software assures highest reliability and false alarm protection
- Solid state relay for silent operation.
Electrical: Quiescent Current 8mA Voltage range 9 to 16 VDC Physical: Environment -10°C to 50°C Dimensions (w*h*d) 63.5*94.5*49mm Weight 50g
Please contact AlertElectrical.com support first in the event of a faulty Scantronic product so that we can get authority from Scantronic for a refund, replacement or repair. This will ensure the Scantronic product retains its warranty, thank you for your assistance.