Scantronic I-ON 2 Way Radio Keypad & Base Station KEY-RKPZ-KIT
The Scantronic I-ON KEY-RKPZ is a radio keypad for use with I-ON and Menvier Wireless & Hybrid Alarm systems. The radio keypad provides full access to configure, set or unset the system, and is an essential component of Scantronic fully-wireless intrusion systems. Being a radio device, the KEY-RKPZ offers ease of installation and provides greater flexibility when deciding where to locate both the control unit and keypad.
The keypad uses a separate “base station” (KEY-RKBS), which provides a communications bridge between the keypad and control unit. The base station uses radio communications with the keypad, and a standard RS485 wired connection to the control unit. Each base station can communicate with up to two keypads.
- Radio keypad, giving full access to configure, set or unset the
- Easy installation
- Internal proximity reader
- Backlit display and keys•
- Navigation keys for installer and user menus, with built-in
- alert LEDs
- A, B, C, D setting and unsetting keys, with built-in status LEDs. An engineer can configure the keys to set individual
- wards, partitions or part-sets, or to control outputs
Please Note for Any Technical Requirements Please Register at http://www.touchpoint-online.com