Scantronic Xcel Wireless PIR Detector | XCELR
The Scantronic Xcel Wireless PIR Detector - The Xcel series of detectors provide housing for wired and wireless standard and pet tolerant PIRs – their common appearance also means that a hybrid installation can look tidy and uniform.
- Easily available batteries, the XcelR and XcelRPT require two standard AA batteries – these can be purchased from any retailer
- Battery life increased up to 40 months using standard AA batteries – fewer site visits required
- 30% range improvement and sophisticated design – greater performance
- Coverage improved due to the design of a new spherical lens, five layers of beams and a dual element sensor. The XcelRPT now responds twice as fast as previous PIRs did, still maintaining pet tolerance up to 25kg.
- One detector for all installations: The Xcel is compatible with all current Scantronic and Menvier alarm panels with radio capability
Product codes Radio PIR:XCELR
Radio PIR Pet tolerant:XCELRPT
EN50131 Grade 2 Environmental Class 2 PIR coverage XCELR: 12m by 90°
XCELRPT: 9m by 90° (Pet)
Radio range 100m in free space Batteries 1.5v AA alkaline x 2 Battery life 40 months minimum Pet tolerance Tolerant to pets up to 25kg (XCELRPT)
Please contact AlertElectrical.com support first in the event of a faulty Scantronic product so that we can get authority from Scantronic for a refund, replacement or repair. This will ensure the Scantronic product retains its warranty, thank you for your assistance.
David Sharples (14.08.2019.)The purchase was related to the customer experience and help received.Anonymous Customer (17.11.2018.)Exactly what I needed to have my system fully functional.Anonymous Customer (03.07.2018.)Excellent piece of equipment. Reliable and easy fittingAnonymous Customer (27.12.2016.)ExcellentColin (09.02.2016.)ExcellentAnonymous Customer (30.12.2015.)GoodAnonymous Customer (02.04.2014.)Excellent