Scantronics Xcel Wireless Pet Tolerant Passive Infra-Red Detector Grade 2
The Scantronic 714 wireless PIR and 713 wireless pet PIR – Wireless PIRS that can be used with the Scantronic ION range, designed to provide a greater level of pet immunity.
The Scantronic 713r is a variant of the 714r: It can be installed the same way as the 714r and it’s wire-free design allows it to be placed at any point of a room for maximum efficacy.
- Reliable and secure Scantronic 868 MHz narrow-band radio operation
- 15m range passive infra-red detector, 10m pet PIR.
- 10mW power for better building penetration
- Sends supervisory signals back to the receiver every 4 minutes
- Attractive, unobtrusive, low profile design
- Lithium battery-powered (supplied)
- Detect and signal man–sized movements within a 15m range
- Can be connected to any standard burglar alarm system via Scantronic receivers
Product codes Radio PIR:XCELR
Radio PIR Pet tolerant:XCELRPT
EN50131 Grade 2 Environmental Class 2 PIR coverage XCELR: 12m by 90°
XCELRPT: 9m by 90° (Pet)
Radio range 100m in free space Batteries 1.5v AA alkaline x 2 Battery life 40 months minimum Pet tolerance Tolerant to pets up to 25kg (XCELRPT)
Please contact AlertElectrical.com support first in the event of a faulty Scantronic product so that we can get authority from Scantronic for a refund, replacement or repair. This will ensure the Scantronic product retains its warranty, thank you for your assistance.