SecuPlace Lite Wireless Intruder Alarm System With WiFi ELKITLITE
A Space-Saving, Professional, highly reliable system Wireless Intruder Alarm System at a competitive price, The SecuPlace Lite system with WiFi meets all of these standard requirements of a home alarm system. SecuPlace Lite has connectivity to the cloud-based ELAS server enables it to be controlled remotely s smartphone app (also available via web browser) that enables ‘by EL users to arm/disarm the system remotely as well as receive email and smartphone app push notifications and view and store a history of events.
SecuPlace Lite supports a wide range of security and safety accessories including elderly care and detectors against smoke, flood and poisonous gases.
The simple and quick wireless installation and remote programming of the SecuPlace system add further to its appeal as a powerful, convenient system which allows users to enjoy a complete sense of control as well as peace of mind.
Please Note: The Pet PIR’s, Door Contact and Keyfob supplied in the SecuPlace Lite kit come pre-programmed to the alarm panel making it quick and simple to install.
- 1 x SecuPlace Panel Wi-Fi
- 2 x Pet Immune Detectors
- 1 x Magnetic Door Contact
- 1 x Multi-function Keyfob
- Wireless RF technology
- 32 Wireless zones
- Supports up to 19 key fobs
- Wi-Fi communication modules
- Event reporting – Email/Smartphone app event notifications to end users
- 100 mA programmable output for wired siren
- USB connector for local PC programming
- Remote programming, firmware updates and maintenance
- Incorporates FM technology for enhanced RF noise immunity
- Digital RSSI (Reception Signal Strength Indication)
- Robust anti-collision transmission
- 66 bits encryption with SecuriCode™ technology (hopping and rolling code)
- Single transceiver technology
- Two-stage transmitter for improved frequency stability
- Menu-driven programming for quick and easy installation
- Advanced remote programming software
- Upload status of all wireless devices
- Installer built-in utilities
- Real-time transmitter list and status, visible and audible signal strength meter
- Smart walk test; transmitter test; wireless siren test; internal siren test; interface test
- Receiver quality measurement to evaluate signals in the same frequency