1 In stockExcl. Tax: £38.58 Incl. Tax: £46.30
2 In stockExcl. Tax: £22.04 Incl. Tax: £26.45
Excl. Tax: £38.57 Incl. Tax: £46.28
Excl. Tax: £48.97 Incl. Tax: £58.76
20 In stockExcl. Tax: £13.24 Incl. Tax: £15.89
1 In stockExcl. Tax: £27.93 Incl. Tax: £33.52
What is Smart Heating?
Smart heating allows you to control your central heating at the touch of a button or, in some cases, your voice, making it easier than ever before to keep your home or office nice and warm during those cold winter days and nights.
It is simple to use, easy to personalise and, most importantly, highly convenient for each individual's needs and requirements, making smart thermostats essential in any modern home.
How do Smart Thermostats Work?
Smart thermostats are also extremely clever - they don't call it 'Smart' for nothing - as they learn how your home heats up, meaning that they are able to avoid overshooting the target temperature and ensuring that the boiler turns off at exactly the right time to help save energy and money.
Save Money Every Year:
As smart heating products cleverly manage the temperature within your home and office, they will help to save you money on your energy bills each year. With Hive Active Heating and Google Nest thermostats, to name but a few, you will be cutting down on your energy consumption and running your central heating in a much more efficient way than ever before!
What are the benefits of Smart Heating:
As already stated, there are many benefits to using smart thermostats and systems within your home and office, whilst others include the following:
- Easy to set-up and highly convenient meaning that you will never have to panic about leaving the heating on whenever you are out of the house again
- Create different heating schedules, so that your thermostat kicks into action at different times on different days or, if you are going on holiday, you can easily pause your current schedule and arrange for it to kick back in again on the day you arrive back home.
- Save money on your energy bills every year, meaning that your smart heating system will have paid for itself after just one to two years.
- Turn your heating on without even getting off the sofa or, on those cold winter mornings, remaining nice and cosy in your own bed.
- Can be easily personalised to you and your family's needs.
- If your smart thermostat has Geolocation alerts, it can recognise when you are home, or when you are on your commute home, so it knows the right moment to turn the heating on
Not sure which smart heating system you need? Speak to an expert at Alert Electrical today.