Fire Angel Wireless Control Unit | FS1524W2-T
Fire Angel Wireless Control Unit allows individuals to test interlinked alarms, without the need to physically press each alarm. Suitable to assist the elderly, disabled or properties with high ceilings.
The Specification alarm control unit allows individuals to test interlinked alarms, without the need to physically press each alarm. By fitting an alarm control unit, testing multiple alarms becomes simple and fast for individuals.
- A remote interface between up to 49 other Wi-Safe 2 RF interlink products in the Fire Angle range.
- Test button – test all interlinked alarms from one centralised location.
- Silence button – silence all interlinked smoke and heat alarms.
- Locate button – silence all interlinked alarms except the initiating alarms.
- Memory function – if one of the alarm indicators is flashing every 10 seconds this indicates that a smoke, heat or CO alarm has previously activated.
- Fire and CO alarm identification.
- 10 year sealed for life battery.