Sona By FireAngel Battery Alarm Control Unit with Wi-Safe 2 WTSL-SN-1
The Sona Battery Alarm Control Unit with Wi-Safe 2 enables easy remote testing of the Sona Smoke, Heat and Co2 Alarms. The Sona control unit has an easy to read LED status indicators that allows the user to see whether a smoke, heat or co2 alarm has been activated and enables the user to locate the initiating alarm at the push of a button.
The Sona Control unit comes with Wi-Safe 2 RF communication as standard and includes a tamper proof sealed for life battery.
- A remote interface between up to 49 other Wi-Safe 2 RF interlink products in the SONA range.
- Test button – test all interlinked alarms from one centralised location.
- Silence button – silence all interlinked smoke and heat alarms.
- Locate button – silence all interlinked alarms except the initiating alarms.
- Memory function – if one of the alarm indicators is flashing every 10 seconds this indicates that a smoke, heat or CO alarm has previously activated.
- Fire and CO alarm identification.
- 10 year sealed for life battery.
Product Type Accessory Battery Backup 10 year sealed alkaline batteries Technology Wi-Safe 2 Installation Positions Wall / Portable Operating Temperature +4°C to +38°C Operating Humidity Up to 90% RH non-condensing Storage Temperature -20°C to +60°C Storage Humidity Up to 93% RH non-condensing Warranty 5 years Certified to BS EN 60065: 2002 Independently tested to IEC 600: 2001 (seventh edition) + A11: 2008 + A12: 2011 Operating Frequency 868 MHz Maximum Number of Connected Units 50 wireless units Range 35m (over 200m in clear air) Plastic Material ABS UL94 V0 flame retardant Dimensions Height: 90mm, Width: 90mm, Depth: 22.5mm, Weight: 142g Wi Safe 2 Module Wi-Safe 2 module contained within WTSL-SN-1 independently tested to RF standard ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.3.2 (2010-02) by TRaC Global Ltd EN300489-1 &-3 / EN300220-2 – Radio