Sona Mains Heat Alarm with Wi-Safe 2 RF Interlink WHM-SN-1
The Sona Mains Heat Alarm with Wi-Safe 2 RF Interlink heat alarm has a patented heat dish to target radiated heat directly onto the heat sensor for a faster reaction to potential fire risk. The Thermistek heat alarm, provides Class A1 heat detection and has a sealed for life tamper proof battery that significantly reduces energy consumption.
All Sona Heat alarms are easy to fit with a low profile mounting base and aesthetic design to complement any modern interior.
Normal smoke alarms are unsuitable for use in kitchens due to the amount of false alarms activations from the likes of burnt toast.
- Thermistek heat alarm, provides Class A1 heat detection with patented heat dish to provide faster reaction to heat in the kitchen.
- For use in kitchens, garages, lofts and areas not generally suitable for smoke alarms.
- 10 year sealed for life battery back-up.
- Low energy usage – typically less than 10% of the average AC heat alarm.
- Ultra slim, integrated mounting base. No fuss – just quick and simple installation.
- Combined central test / silence / locate button.
- Mixed system compatibility:
- Wireless and hardwired.
- Mains and battery powered alarms.
- Low profile design.
Product Type Heat Alarm Supply Voltage 230V AC, 50Hz Dimensions 141.5mm x 43mm Battery Backup 10 year sealed for life lithium battery Technology Thermistek and Wi-Safe 2 Alarm Sound Level 85dB (A) at 3m (minimum) Installation Positions Ceiling, Wall Alarms at Temperature Range 54°C to 62°C Operating Temperature +4°C to +38°C Operating Humidity Up to 90% RH non-condensing Storage Humidity Up to 93% RH non-condensing Storage Temperature -20°C to +60°C Plastic Material ABS – UL94 V0 flame retardant Warranty 5 years Certified to BS 5446-2: 2003 Weight 284g Independently tested to ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.3.2 (2010-02) EN300489-1 &-3 EN300220-2 – Radio Maximum Number of Connected Units 50 wireless units & 30 Hardwired Operating Frequency 868 MHz Range 35m (over 200m in clear air) Installation Area Hallway, Kitchen, Landing, Living Room Wi Safe 2 Wi-Safe 2 module contained within WHM-SN-1 independently tested to RF standard ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.3.2 (2010-02) by TRaC Global Ltd EN300489-1 &-3 / EN300220-2 – Radio