Sona Mains Smoke Alarm with Wi-Safe 2 RF Interlink WSM-SN-1
The Sona Thermoptek Multi-sensor smoke alarm with Wi-Safe 2 RF Interlink incorporates signature smoke sensing technology that is used by 92% of the UK Fire & Rescue Services. The multi-sensor alarm resolves the argument between Ionisation and Optical alarm by providing fast reaction to both slow smouldering and fast flaming fires.
The Sona alarms use a sealed for life tamper proof battery that helps significantly reduce energy consumption and provides always-on protection and are low profile, easy fit and aesthetically pleasing.
This Smoke Alarm is Mixed system compatibility which gives you a choice of Wireless and hardwired.
- Thermoptek Multi-sensor as used by the UK Fire & Rescue Services provides faster reaction to all fire types.
- Sealed for life battery back-up reduces returns to site and tampering with alarm.
- Low energy usage – typically less than 10% of the average 230V AC smoke alarm.
- The only smoke alarm with proven carbon footprint.
- Ultra slim, integrated mounting base. Quick and simple tamper proof installation.
- Combined central test / Smart Silence / locate button. Intelligent hardwired communication can distinguish alarm type and change sound pattern accordingly.
- Mixed system compatibility:
-Wireless and hardwired.
-Mains and battery powered alarms.
- Low profile aesthetic design.
Product Type Smoke Alarm Supply Voltage 230V AC, 50Hz Dimensions 141.5mm x 43mm Battery Backup Sealed for Life Lithium Battery Technology Thermoptek and Wi-Safe 2 Alarm Sound Level 85dB (A) at 3m (minimum) Installation Positions Ceiling, Wall Operating Temperature +4ºC to +38ºC Operating Humidity Up to 90% RH non-condensing Storage Temperature -20°C to +60°C Storage Humidity Up to 93% RH non-condensing Plastic Material ABS – UL94 V0 flame retardant Warranty 5 years Certified to BS EN 14604: 2005 Weight 284g Independently tested to ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.3.2 (2010-02) EN300489-1 &-3 EN300220-2 – Radio Maximum Number of Connected Units 50 Operating Frequency 868 MHz Range 35m (over 200m in clear air) Installation Area Bedroom, Hallway, Landing, Living Room