Hyco Speedflow Undersink Unvented Water Heaters
The Hyco Speedflow is a stylish unvented water heater packed with useful features designed for undersink installation.
- Mains pressure
- Superior reliability and multiple outlet performance
- Uses conventional taps, including mixers
- 2kw stainless steel flange element
- 2kW element as standard, 1.2kW element available for 10 & 15L models for restricted load applications
- Glass lined vessel with magnesium anode
- Manually resettable thermal cut-out
- Wall mounting or floor standing option
- Pressure relief valve included
- External temperature control
- Neon element-on indicator
- Maximum working pressure 6 bar
- Maximum working temperature 75oC
SF3 - The SF3 kit contains a 2 Litre Expansion vessel and check valve to prevent expanded hot water re-entering the cold water supply. The SF3 kit is suitable for use with small unvented water heaters such as the Hyco Speedflow units.
SF4 - The SF4 kit contains a 2 litre expansion vessel and check valve to prevent expanded hot water re-entering the cold water supply. It also comes with a pressure reducing valve, for areas where water pressure is high. The SF4 kit is suitable for use with small unvented water heaters such as the Hyco Speedflow unit.
SF5 - The SF5 is a 3 bar pressure reducing valve for areas where the water pressure is high, (above 4.2 bar) and there is sufficient distance to the cold water draw off not to require an expansion vessel. The SF5 must be fitted well down stream if an expansion vessel is not used.
Code Description Capacity Kw 230v Dimensions Weight, Empty AQUAP5 Speedflow 5L 5L 2.0 320 x 285 x 280 5.5kg AQUAP10 Speedflow 10L 10L 2.0 410 x 310 x 280 6.8kg AQUAP15 Speedflow 15L 15L 2.0 530 x 310 x 280 8.3kg SF3 kit Expansion vessel and check valve SF4 kit As SF3 with pressure reducing valve SF5 kit Pressure reducing valve only
This product has not been reviewed yet.