Steinel IS140-2 Motion Detector White
The Steinel classic PIR motion detector offers more horizontal and vertical adjustment angle for targeted detection along the building with a 140 angle of coverage. The IS140-2 Range has a reach of up to 14m and even more detection levels plus watches over even greater areas with its optical system. It has highly innovative sensors that respond to movements and light levels, automatically switching the light ON and OFF again after a preselected time.
- This motion sensor offers horizontal and vertical adjustment angles for targeted detection along the building with a 140 angle of coverage
- The reach of the motion detector is up to 14 m so the IS 140-2 watches over great areas
- The optical system is fitted with precision, spherical Fresnel lenses that detects people with great precision and provides a uniquely constant reach
- The detection zone can also be customised using the shrouds provided
- Time and twilight threshold are easily set by control dial underneath the sensor lens
- The IS 140-2 infrared motion detector is wired up and mounted to the wall or corner quickly and easily - the corner wall mounts required are available as accessories
European Article Number (EAN) 4007841608910 Dimensions(w x h x d) 70 x 86 x 95 mm Model Movement sensor Voltage 230-240 V/50 Hz Sensor type Passive infrared Application indoors and outdoors Installation Wall max. output (resistive load, incandescent lamp) 1000 W Detection angle 140° with sneak-by protection Creep-under protection Yes Swivelling range 180 ° Tilting range 90 ° Reach 14 m max. (temperature-stabilised) Response brightness 2-2000 lx Teach-function for response value luminosity No Time setting 8 sec. - 35 min. Degree of protection (IP) IP54 Protection class II Temperature -20-50 °C Version White
This product has not been reviewed yet.