Texecom Connect SmartPlug Ricochet Wireless Plug Adapter GFA-0001
The Texecom Connect SmartPlug Ricochet Wireless Plug Adapter is a simple device that allows users to add Home Automation to a traditional security system. The Texecom Connect SmartPlug has Simple or complex commands that can be created with the Connect App allowing the users to control devices via the app, or automate their on/off state when linked with any installed security device.
The Texecom Connect SmartPlug is compatible with Premier Elite V4 or later firmware, and with Ricochet expander firmware V2.1 or later. The operation of the product is improved with V3.0 Ricochet expander firmware with the addition of temperature, light level reporting and faster Mesh connection when the plug is moved.
**Please Note this product is not compatible with Premier 412, 816 & 832**
- Texecom Connect Home Automation device
- UK IEC Type G
- Designed to work with the Texecom Connect app
- Engineer or end user can add to a system
- Ricochet Mesh technology
- No batteries
- Override Switch
- Being able to offer home automation and security in one package.
- Home automation features do not compromise the security of the system.
- SmartPlug can be added, removed and managed by the user through the Connect App.
- Can be moved around the home without causing tampers, supervision failures etc.
- Mesh network extends range of system for use in outbuildings.
- Control your home and security through one simple App on your smartphone.
- Automate everyday tasks and make time to do more of the things you love.
- Simple and quick installation.
All appliances plugged into the SmartPlug can be controlled through the Texecom Connect App.
- Turn on lamps once you enter a room.
- Turn off hair straighteners, irons and other electrical items that present a fire risk when you are away from home.
- Program lamps and appliances to turn off automatically when you leave the house and when system is set to night mode.
- Schedule lights to turn on and off at set times to make your house look lived in when you are away on holiday.