Texecom Premier Elite Ricochet Wireless LCD Keypad LCDLP-W
The Texecom Ricochet LCDLP-W wireless keypad is a fully functional wireless keypad that has the same footprint and style as the Premier Elite LCDLP Hard Wired system keypad.
The Wireless LCDLP-W keypad is functionally equivalent to the wired keypad for both for engineer and installer operations and for the end user and with the long battery lifetime on the wireless keypad means that the end user is unlikely to need to have the batteries replaced for over 3 years.
Battery estimate of 3 years is based on 4 arm / disarm cycles a day.
- Completes ‘wire free’ Premier Elite systems
- Fully functional wireless keypad
- Engineers and end user keypad
- Can be used as a wireless arming station
- Ricochet Mesh technology
- Prox tag receiver
- Compact and Stylish
- Enables panel to be secured in locked area
- Long up to 5 year battery life
- Auto battery save and revive
Installer & User Benefits
- Reduce installation time - no cabling required
- Enables the panel to be located in a secure hidden area
- Identical user interface to a wired equivalent product
- Simple entry / exit process with prox reader
- Extend battery replacement time and reduce maintenance
- Mix and match wired and wireless to suit the system
- Locate the keypad where it is most convenient.
- Long battery life, means less maintenance.
- Long range provides use cases in remote buildings.
- Users that are used to Texecom keypads will see no difference.
- Add keypads to a system to make the end users life simpler for entry and exit from buildings
The wireless keypad extends the Ricochet communication protocol and therefore requires Premier Elite systems with Expander version 3.1 or above.
This video is about adding a wireless keypad to new Texecom system.
Guest (14.04.2019.)A little laggy at points but other than that does what it says on the tinGuest (16.01.2019.)Exactly what I wanted. Thank you