Texecom Premier Outdoor Pir Detector Black | AFQ-0001
The Premier External TD is a purpose built outdoor sensor for security applications. Utilising two non-overlapping PIR sensors with superior mirrored optics, the Prestige External TD is designed to perform in harsh outdoor environments.
- 12m volumetric range, adjustable to 8, 5 & 2 metres
- No disassembly required for installation
- 90° viewing angle - rotatable through 180°
- Environmentally sealed IP65 enclosure
- Digital temperature compensation for hot climates
- Auxiliary input for wiring multiple detectors
- High white light immunity
- Day/night mode
- Current Consumption: 28mA
- Detection Method: Dual, non-overlapping, digital PIR
- Alarm Output: NC/NO selectable relay. Rated 50V DC, 100mA, 18Ω
- Tamper Detection: Wall and case. Sealed non-mechanical switch.
- Tamper Output: NC relay. Rated 50V
- Operating Temperature: -35˚C (-31˚F) to +55˚C (+131˚C) DC, 100mA, 18Ω
- Dimensions: 250mm x 86.5mm x 87mm
- Packed Weight: 550g (20 oz) approx
- Mounting Height: 1.0 - 1.4m, 1.2m nominal
- Supply Voltage: 9-16 VDC
**Texecom products are only available for purchase within the United Kingdom and Republic Of Ireland.**
This product has not been reviewed yet.