Timeguard TRTM7 Economy 7 Analogue Timeswitch with Boost Control
Designed for use with Economy 7 off peak rate overnight electricity plans with the flexibility of a 24hr segment time setting dial with 15 minute switching intervals for customised programming.
- Designed for use with Economy 7 off peak rate overnight electricity plans.
- 24 hour Segment dial with minimum 15 minute switching intervals.
- Complete flexibility for off-peak programming.
- Suitable for use with single, dual or twin element immersion heaters.
- 4 Boost demand options – 15, 30 minutes, 1 and 2 hours.
- Output LED’s illuminate during off-peak and boost periods.
- Quartz reserve with 150hrs memory back-up.
- Interchangeable with Sangamo and Horstmann Economy 7 units.
- Fits and supplied with a standard size Economy 7 wall box with industry standard plug-in connections.
- Contact rating 13A, 230V AC 50Hz suitable for immersion heaters up to 3kW.
- Operating temperature 0°C – +35°C.
- Contact type: Micro-disconnection on control. Disconnection to immersion heater(s) by double pole rocker switch.