Timeguard ZV810 Motion Sensor PIR Light Switch
The Timeguard ZV810 detects PIR body heat motion and automatically switches the light ON, turning it OFF again after a time adjustable from 6 seconds to 12 minutes.
- AUTO/ON/OFF selections.
- 180º detection area with adjustable 8m detection range.
- Light ON times adjustable from 6 seconds to 12 minutes.
- Fully adjustable light level control.
- Can also be used as a normal ON/OFF or 2 way switch.
- Suitable for lamp loads: 40 – 500W incandescent, 40 – 150W low voltage halogen, 18 – 150W fluorescent with electronic ballast, 15 – 150W electronic PL lamp (Philips or Osram only).
Switch Type Single/2 Way Max Filament Lamp Load 40W Min up to Max 500W Low Voltage Lighting 40 to 150W Fluorescent & Low Energy Lighting 18 to 150W Fluorescent, 15 to 150W Low Energy (Philips or Osram only) Light Level Sensing Yes Light ON Time Adjustable Yes Concealed Front Panel Yes Conforms to Directives 73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC Dimensions (mm) Height (Open) 135, Height (Closed) 86, Width 86, Depth 38
Cannot be used with dimmer or other electronic switches in two way switching systems or replace an intermediate switch in three or more way switching systems.
*Additional work may be necessary in pendant locations.