Visonic MCT-234 One-way 4-button Wireless Keyfob | MCT-234
The Visonic MCT-234 is a 4-button, miniature wireless CodeSecure keyfob transmitter designed for arming and disarming wireless security systems, and for emergency signalling, access control, home automation and remote control applications.
Please Note: The Visonic MCT-234 Wireless CodeSecure keyfob is for use only with the PowerMax Express E systems and cannot be used with any other Visonic alarm system.
- Four independent functional buttons
- Comfortable, miniature, attractive design
- Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- CodeSecure ID factory-selected from over 100 million possible code combinations
- Standard Alkaline battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
Anonymous Customer (27.07.2020.)Works perfectly, so easy to connect to my system.Anonymous Customer (20.11.2018.)I bought a wireless keyfob for a home alarm system. It was easy to pair and a good price. I would recommend this company.Anonymous Customer (31.10.2018.)Excellent service providedRaymond Jones (26.08.2018.)It's exactly what I ordered..Anonymous Customer (05.08.2018.)What I wanted, ordered and deliveredRichard Mawer (14.05.2018.)The key fobs where a great price and great fast delivery can’t faultGuest (05.05.2018.)Awesome product.............Marnie Knight (22.04.2018.)I haven't Managed to connect it to my security system yet so I don’t know if I ordered the right transmitter or if it can only be connected by a professional.Guest (15.02.2018.)My alarm is discontinued, a quick google search helped me find the parts needed and Alert Electrical had exactly what I neededGuest (20.05.2017.)This was replacement. Easy to pair with Control box - so long as you follow User Manual instructions. Only niggle is the cost, which is expensive.