Visonic MCT-234 Wireless CodeSecure Keyfob 0-2381-1
Visonic MCT-234 is a 4-button, miniature wireless CodeSecure keyfob transmitter designed for arming and disarming wireless security systems, and for emergency signaling, access control, home automation and remote control applications.
When activated, each button initiates a CodeSecure transmission of a unique 28-bit (rolling code) ID command, selected from over 100 million possible combinations. To prevent "code grabbing" by potential intruders trying to defeat the security system, the next time the button is activated, the transmitter sends out a different CodeSecure ID, which is selected by a proprietary code encryption algorithm and which can be recognized only the target receiver.
- Compact size: 53.5 x 31.5 x 12.5mm (2.12 x 1.25 x 0.5in)
- Comfortable, miniature attractive design
- Four independent functional buttons
- Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- CodeSecure ID factory-selected from over 100 million possible code combinations
- Standard Alkaline battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers