Visonic MCT-237 Wireless Code Secure Icon Based LCD Keyfob
Visonic MCT-237 is a 6-button, miniaturek wireless two-way keyfob with an icon-based LCD display. Designed for arming and disarming the security system, it also provides emergency signaling and query for status and home automation applications. It provides instant visual and auditory feedback regarding the system status and whether a command has been successfully executed, so that users can always be certain that the system has carried out their command.
- Compact size: 75 x 38 x 18mm (2.94 x 1.5 x 0.69in)
- LCD display with eight intuitive language-independent icons shows system status and confirmation of command execution
- Comfortable, miniature attractive design
- Six independent functional buttons for various functions such as arming and disarming the security system, including two programmable buttons for home automation, garage doors and query for status
- Superior transmission range
- CodeSecure encryption technology prevents unauthorized "code grabbing"
- CodeSecure ID factory-selected from over 100 million possible code combinations
- Powered by easily replaceable standard 1.5V AAA alkaline battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMaxPro, PowerMaxComplete and PowerMaxExpress control panels
This product has not been reviewed yet.