Visonic PowerMaster GTX Wireless Alarm System & Hexagon Siren | GTX3PIRKITHEX
The Visonic PowerMaster-GTX Compact wireless alarm system is a compact security system for homes and small to mid-size businesses. The PowerMaster-GTX uses a highly secure PowerG wireless technology that delivers superior range and long battery life meaning unmatched wireless robustness. Visonic PowerMaster-GTX Supports all security and safety needs + visual verification and Works with more than 60 wireless devices,including 8 keypads, 8 keyfobs, 4 sirens, 4 repeaters in 30 zones
PowerMaster-GTX works with the VisonicGo mobile app which gives you peace of mind about your home and business security wherever you are. You can see inside your home or business and make informed decisions about events and notifications, all in real time, from anywhere, via your smartphone or tablet.
**Please Note in order to use the VisonicGo mobile app you must purchase either of the following Communucation Modules.**
- Visonic GSM-350/8 GSM/GPRS Communicator
- Visonic PowerLink3 IP Module
- Visonic WCDMA-3G 3G Communicator
**PowerMaster-GTX is a replacement for the Visonic Powermax Express E system**
**Please Note PowerMaster-GTX is not compatible with Visonic Powermax Express E system parts**
- Visonic PowerMaster-GTX Compact Wireless Alarm Panel x 1
- Visonic MP-802 PG2 Wireless Digital Pet Immune PIR Motion Detector x 3
- Visonic MC-302V PG2 Wireless Magnetic Contact x 1
- Visonic KF-235 PG2 Slim 4-button Keyfob x 2
- Visonic PowerMaster Wireless Two-Way Outdoor Hexagon Siren x 1
- Combines both high performance and affordability
- Fast, fuss-free wireless installations
- Supports all security and safety needs + visual verification
- Utilizes smoke detector buzzers for louder alarms
- Works with more than 60 wireless devices, including 8 keypads, 8 keyfobs, 4 sirens, 4 repeaters in 30 zones
- 12 or 24 hour back-up battery
Contact Alert Electrical today if you have any questions regarding the hugely popular Visonic PowerMaster alarm - 0-103777.
This product has not been reviewed yet.