Visonic PowerMaster Wireless Shock and Contact Detector with Wired Input 0-102666
The Visonic PowerMaster Wireless Shock and Contact Detector with Wired Input provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises. Wireless Shock and Contact Detector provides early warning of an attempted intrusion by sensing forced entry before a burglar actually enters the property. This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security.
The Visonic PowerMaster Wireless Shock and Contact Detector with Wired Input advanced digital processing uses a piezo shock sensor to precisely detect and analyze gross attacks or a series of low-level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms.
**Please Note the Visonic PowerMaster-GTX Wireless Shock and Contact Detector with Wired Input is only compatible with the PowerMaster-GTX Wireless alarm system**
- Uses revolutionary PowerG wireless technology to deliver outstanding reliability, robustness and efficiency
- Can be installed quickly in locations where cabling would be difficult and unsightly
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
- Ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial applications
- Optional auxiliary input to connect wired detectors, pushbuttons or other detection devices
- Prolonged battery life of up to 5 years (for typical use) with all sensors enabled
This product has not been reviewed yet.