Visonic PowerMaster KP-241PG2 Wireless Proximity Keypad | 0-103872
Visonic PowerMaster Wireless Proximity Keypad is a portable, wireless, two-way keypad for PowerMaster alarm systems. It enables easy arming and disarming of the alarm system and initiation of emergency, fire and panic alarms. KP-241 PG2 also controls programmable outputs (PGM) and X-10 devices from anywhere in the home or office. Two-way communication with the control panel provides homeowners with visual indication of successful command execution and system status.
KP-241 PG2 can be installed as a fixed wall mount device or as a portable application. When wall mounted, it provides back tamper protection and supervision alerts.
- Designed for arming, disarming, emergency signalling, home automation and remote control applications
- Typical indoor range: 50-100m
- Indicates entry and exit periods even when not touched by a user
- Backlight illumination
- Visual indications for system status, troubles and memory
- Wall mount bracket
- PowerG, two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology, provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and to protect the alarm system against code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Tamper detection
- Longer battery life (up to 5 years with typical use)
- Proximity reader - can be used even with panels that do not have a built in proximity reader
- Battery: CR123A included
This product has not been reviewed yet.