Visonic PowerMax GSM 350/8 (900/1800MHz) PG2 Internal GSM/GPRS Module
GSM-350 / GSM-350 PG2 is a cellular communication module that connects PowerMax and PowerMaster intrusion alarm system to the alarm central station. The module can report via GPRS data channel and/or through the GSM network. This enables a high-speed and highly reliable communication channel in the event of line failure or tampering with the standard telephone lines.
In addition, GSM-350 / GSM-350 PG2 supports remote operation and event reporting via SMS. For properties without land-based telephone lines, the GSM-350 / GSM-350 PG2 is essential. It extends the control panel functionality to any site, such as homes with VoIP-based telephony, anchored boats and isolated vacation houses. The module is internal and fits in thePowerMax and PowerMaster systems, so no additional external elements are needed. The integrity of the backup communication channel is ensured through continuous monitoring.
- Full event reporting
- Can be configured as a backup or primary reporting method
- Supports three data channels: GPRS, GSM and SMS - for high-speed and highly reliable reporting
- Supports remote programming of the security system via the PowerManage™ Platform or via dial-up over the GSM data channel
- Continuous monitoring of channel integrity and "signal loss" detection
- Supports SIA/IP, SIA and Contact ID monitoring protocols
- Supports two-way voice communication
- Supports QUAD band frequencies for worldwide coverage
- Optional external antenna is available to enhance the GSM signal reception
- Recommended for every home as a backup communication line in case of line failure or system sabotage