WAGO WAGOBOX Junction Box for 222 & 773 Series| 51008291
The WAGO WAGOBOX Junction Box for 222 & 773 Series is a multipurpose electrical junction enclosure that has been designed for use with 222 and 773 Series connectors. The WAGOBOX is easier to use, quicker to fit and more configurable than any other junction box of its size. It is the first of its type and redefines the standard for general purpose domestic and commercial junction boxes.
- Installing a WAGOBOX can take as little as 25% of the time it takes to install a screw terminal style junction box.
- Cables are cut to size and connected outside the WAGOBOX.
- No awkward connections in small spaces.
Easy to use
- No screws or fiddly clamp bars.
- Cables slot into position and are secured in
- Uses simple to fit 773 and 222 Series connectors
- Dimensions: 39mm x 44mm x 108mm.
- Supports up to 6 cables
- Fits through a 60mm diameter spotlight hole.
The integrated cable clamp can secure flex, 6242Y and 6243Y cables from 1 - 6mm2 twin and earth.
- Robust cable grippers that can be configured in seconds to grip cables up to 8mm in diameter
- Mix and match the 222 and 773 Series connectors to suit the job with up to 24 individual terminations.
- Complies with BS EN 60670-22
- Configurable to BS 5733-MF
- Meets all the requirements of the 17th Edition of BS 7671