Westinghouse Cayuga Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light 72077
The Westinghouse Cayuga Indoor Ceiling Fan has been designed for large open spaces where a larger size ceiling fan is required. The Cayuga Indoor Ceiling Fan has six blades and the contemporary brushed nickel finish is complemented by reversible blades in rosewood and light maple.
The Westinghouse Cayuga has an integrated light kit with opal frosted glass which provides beautiful ambience and adds stunning character to any room.
The Cayuga Ceiling Fan comes complete with a remote control and is Ideal for rooms up to 25 square meters with standard or sloped ceilings.
- Brushed nickel fan with six blades cools larger spaces, from great rooms to bedrooms
- High-quality motor delivers powerful air movement and quiet performance. Increase comfort in summer and winter while lowering energy costs
- Offset blade brackets are a unique design
- Light kit with opal frosted glass uses two E27 base light bulbs, max. 40-Watt (not included)
- Remote control operates 3 fan speeds, on/off function for fan and light
- Perfect for cooling large areas, great rooms and lofts
- Ideal for rooms up to 25 square meters with standard or sloped ceilings
- Extension-rod only installation for indoor use
- High quality motor delivers powerful air movement and quiet performance.
- Will increase your comfort level in summer and winter while lowering energy costs.
- 10-year limited warranty on the motor
This product has not been reviewed yet.