Wiska COMBI 1010/5/S IP66/67 Weatherproof Junction Box 140x140x82mm Black 62215
The Wiska COMBI 1010/5 IP66/67 Weatherproof Junction Box in Black is resistant to ultraviolet, shatter-proof, impact-resistant, eminently suitable for extreme conditions or outdoor installations. The Weatherproof Junction Box is Flame-retardent and halogen-free, highly resistant to animal or vegetable fats, mineral oil, diesel, weak acids, strong and weak alkaline solution and alcohol.
The COMBI 1010/5 has 10% more room inside thanks to bellied cover plus is comes with a rust-free quick-release lid screws of plastic, closing of the box with only a quarter turn.
COMBI 1010/5 Boxes have an integrated thread in which cable glands can be directly mounted into – without locknuts. The patented combination of thread and membrane saves you one further working process.
• Protection class to EN 60 529: IP 66
• Flame protection: Glow wire test 750°C acc. to EN 60695-2-11
• Temperature range: -30°C up to 100°C, intermittent up to approx. 120°C
• Voltage: 400 V
• Material: Polypropylene, reinforced glass fibre; Sealing: thermoplastic elastomere
• Terminals/poles: 4 mm²
• Fixing: With mounting clip or 4 internal openings outside of the sealing area:
• 8 elastic self-sealing membranes for cable entry without mechanical devices
• 8 integrated M 20 threads, no locknuts necessary
• 4 captive quick-release lid screws
• Incl. mounting clip for snap-on fixing
• Colour RAL 7035 Black