Creda RF Remote Thermostat
Radio frequency wall-mounted controller comes complete with RF receiver which must be wired to the relevant appliance. It offers RF thermostatic control and a 30 minute boost button.
- Comes complete with RF receiver which must be wired to the relevant appliance
- Offers RF thermostatic control
- 30 minute boost button
- Wall mounted controller unit fits into a single gang wiring accessory back box
- IPX4 rated (splash-proof) for use in wet areas
- Can control any ancillary heater up to a loading of 2kW
- Additional receivers can be controlled by a single controller
- Additional receivers sold separately (RFRI)
Creda RF controllers and receivers are the latest method of providing energy saving control over your heaters, to deliver the greatest possible levels of energy efficiency, versatility and ease of use. By utilising radio waves to transmit their signal, radio frequency controls remove the need to wire controls to their receivers - meaning quick, easy and trouble-free installation. As such, this system is ideal for use in both new build and existing installations, and is perfect for controlling products such as towel rails or other ancillary appliances up to 2kW, which otherwise have no means of thermostatic control.