Fike Easyfire Twinflexpro 2, 4 and 8 Zone 2 Wire Fire Alarm Control Panels
The range of Easyfire control panels from Fike offer a complete fire alarm system solution -- with only two wires!
The Easyfire control panels can be found in two, four and eight zones. The two zone and the four zone panels can be controlled with an access code, while the eight zone control panel is controlled with a keyswitch.
- LED break glass identification on the control panel
- 72 hour standby battery backup
- 1 hour auxilary sounder circuit
- LED head contamination identification on the control panel
- Complies to BS and EN
- Repeater panels available with 8 or 16 zone indicators
- Walk test facility
- Easy to install and configure
- A wide range of input and output functions to makesystem interfacing simple
- Dual purpose flush or surface mounitng housing for 2 and 4 zone panel, an optional bezel is available for the 8 zone panel
The Fike Easyfire 2 wire fire alarm control panels use 2 core and earth fire alarm cable. They also require backup batteries, 2 x 2.4ah batteries for the 2 and 4 zone panels and 2 x 7ah batteries for the 8 zone panel.
A conventional fire alarm detection system but so much more! The detectors combine a sounder and operate on the same two conductors as the Fike Easyfire Call Points, saving up to 40% of the final installed system costs. These are no ordinary detectors, each unit has a Motorola 8 bit processor on board controlling the sounder and intelligently self calibrating signals from the high quality optical chamber and the heat detector element. The detector can easily be set on site to 1 of 7 detection modes so instant changes can be made according to developments in the protected building.
The Fike Easyfire fire alarm system is ideal for shops, offices, accomodation and small business and commercial buildings.