Greenbrook SafetySure 13A 2 Gang Switched RCD Socket White | M22SW
With the Greenbrook SafetySure 13A 2 Gang Switched RCD you can protect yourself from electrical faults. Part of the SafetySure range of residual current devices monitor the current flowing through their live and neutral wires and, if they detect an imbalance, automatically cut the power in less than 40 milliseconds or before it can cause any damage.
Like the rest of the SafetySure range, this versatile White RCD socket fully conforms to British Standards. It also features a mechanical flag trip indicator; handy test and reset buttons; and a one-year guarantee for added peace of mind.
- Construction: Plastic
- 2 gang
- 13A (3A Inductive)
- 230V AC - 50Hz
- Mechanical flag trip indicator
- Mechanically latched (no need to reset after a power loss)
- Responsive to pulsating DC earth faults
- Rated trip current: 30mA
- Trip speed: <40ms
- RCD contact break: double pole
- Conforms to:BS 7288:1990 and BS 1363
- Warranty: 1 year
- Dimensions: H86.5mm x W147mm x D50mm