Hager CD280U 80amp Double Pole RCCB
The Hager CD280U Double Pole 80A 30mA RCCB has trip free mechanisms and Can be padlocked either on or off. The Residual Current Device Offers Protection against Electric Shock and all Hager RCDs incorporate a filtering device to provide protection against transient surges in the supply to the unit, thus reducing the occurrence of unwanted tripping.
The operating dolly on the Hager RCCB may be locked in either the ON or OFF position without affecting the ability of the trip mechanism to operate.
- Rated current:80A
- Rated operational voltage Ue:230 V
- Number of modules:2
- Connection cross-sect. flexible cable:35 mm² max.
- Connection cross-sect. rigid cable:50mm² max.
- Tightening torque:3,3Nm
- European directive RoHs:voluntary compliance
- European directive WEEE:not concerned
This product has not been reviewed yet.