Alert Electrical are pleased to offer a fantastic selection of heating systems, ranging from electric heaters, electric underfloor heating and ice/snow prevention pipe guards.
All of the leading brands are available, including Dimplex, Creda, Hylite, ATC and many more.
Please browse through our heating systems below and, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our friendly team for assistance.
Excl. Tax: From £17.40 Incl. Tax: £20.88
Excl. Tax: From £15.75 Incl. Tax: £18.90
Excl. Tax: From £11.65 Incl. Tax: £13.98
Electric heating systems are a speciality at Alert Electrical, with a wealth of electric heating options to choose from for your home or property, including our popular electric underfloor heating solutions.
If you are considering electric heating systems for your property, you might also be considering gas central heating as an alternative – however, there are plenty of benefits for those who choose electric heating:
5 reasons electric central heating better than gas:
- This can be fitted anywhere where there is electricity, so if your property is within a block of flats or in a rural location,
- No need for gas points or plumbing, which is perfect for installing underfloor heating.
- Electric central heating is much more cost-effective too. Without boiler tanks to heat up, you can heat your property much more effectively.
- Electric heating is also much quieter, too.
- Avoid expensive boiler breakdowns and regular plumbing maintenance. With electric systems, you can replace parts of the system much more easily.
Electric underfloor heating
Electric underfloor heating is unbeatable for a welcome feeling of warm and a touch of luxury, so it’s little wonder that more and more homes and properties are taking up this electric floor heating option. Alert Electrical offer a superb range of electric underfloor heating, with easy to install electric floor heating mats along with thermostats and WiFi controllers ensuring your electric underfloor heating can be controlled at the touch of a button. Our staff are on hand to offer advice on how to install electric underfloor heating, so you can buy with confidence.