Kidde Firex KF10 Ionisation Smoke Alarm
Kidde Firex KF10 4870 Mains-powered ionisation smoke alarm that can be interlinked with up to 23 other Kidde mains alarms,be they ionisation, optical or heat. Once interlinked,the detection of the relevant danger by an individual unit will sound across all the connected alarms.
Research has shown that the constant bleeping smoke alarm sound pattern can be absorbed subconsciously by children who may sometimes not wake up. The new internationally recognised sound pattern provides 3 standby beeps followed by a one second pause followed by 3 beeps. This provides greater awareness of danger.
- Interlink with up to 23 Firex Hard-wired alarms-All alarms sound if danger is detected)
- Alarm Memory- Identifies source unit within interconnecting network
- Combined Test/Hush button- Allows regular testing of alarm function and can be used to temporarily silence nuisance alarms.
- Auto reset- After activation
- Tamper resistant lock device-Prevents unauthorised removal without the use of a tool
- Mains Operation - 9V Alkaline back-up battery supplied as standard
BSI Model Type
Anonymous Customer (06.04.2020.)These were replacements for existing units. Different brand, but exactly the same specifications. Well made and very easy fitting.Anonymous Customer (26.01.2017.)As a replacement part itr fitted the older unit wiring as I was told it would, good job Alert helpAnonymous Customer (21.01.2017.)ExcellentKenS (06.11.2016.)It works as advertised and is an updated version of al older Kidde unit that was due for replacement (it is recommended you replace them every 10 years).Guest (15.09.2016.)good product just what i was looking for. very sensitive thoughRichard (05.07.2016.)Easily installed ,was replacing original alarm and now fully functional.Anonymous Customer (29.04.2016.)Good price. Fitted well to existing backplate.Anonymous Customer (27.04.2016.)ExcellentAnonymous Customer (26.04.2016.)ExcellentL (11.02.2016.)Great price and great price even comes complete with pattress