Kosnic 12w LED Commercial DD GR10q Microwave Sensor KLED12CRD4P40
Introducing here the built-in microwave sensor DD lamp, available as a 12w version, with a dimming corridor function. The sensor can be adjusted to control the sensor's ambient light level threshold, detection range and illumination time. The dimming corridor function can be set to to keep the lamp on at 10% when not in use, perfect for office/commercial use for walkways, corridors and stairwells. Once in place the lamps have a rating of approx 30000 life hours (that's at least 3 times a standard 2D lamp!) Running costs and maintenance costs are greatly reduced. Compatible with Kosnic's Emergency Module KTC27EME-DD, see below for details.
- Save energy up to 65% compared with a fluorescent DD lamp with magnetic ballst.
- For maximum energy savings, bypass all control gear and supply directly from the mains.
- Single side high lumen output for light only where it's needed.
- Long life of up to 30,000 hours.
- Instant Start.
- Negligible UV output.
- Mercury free.
- Compatible with Kosnic's KTC27EME-DD emergency module.
- Sensor Type microwave.
- Detection Range 1 - 12 metres.
- Detection Angle 360°.
- Operation time 8 seconds - 30 minutes.
- Ambient Light Threshold (lux) 10-2000
- Standby Power (w) 1.2
- HF System 5.8GHz
- Sensor Output (mW) <0.2
- Ambient Temperature (°C) -20 to 40
- Dimmable - Corridor function (10% standby option)