Manrose ManiVent Standard Whole House Ventilation System MANI3000
The Manrose ManiVent is an ultra slim whole-house ventilation system which incorporates features that are designed to make installation and commissioning simpler and cost effective.The unit is suitable for simultaneous ventilation of separate wet areas in a house or flat gathering wet polluted air and discharging it to atmosphere.
Each intake spigot on the unit incorporates an auto air volume regulator which controls the volume and pressure within the ducts, regardless of the duct lengths. This automatic feature ensures commissioning is much quicker.
The unit can be controlled via a remote switch or sensor which enables the user to select one of three fan speeds depending on their particular requirements.
- Low noise levels – designed for continuous operation
- Option of wall, ceiling and loft mounting
- Can extract from up to 5 wet rooms simultaneously
- Eliminates cross contamination due to continuous operation
- 1-30 minute timer delay option