Scantronics Xcel Grade 2 Radio Passive Infra-Red Detector
The Scantronic Xcel Wireless PIR Detector - The Xcel series of detectors provide housing for wired and wireless standard and pet tolerant PIRs – their common appearance also means that a hybrid installation can look tidy and uniform.
- Easily available batteries, the XcelR and XcelRPT require two standard AA batteries – these can be purchased from any retailer
- Battery life increased up to 40 months using standard AA batteries – fewer site visits required
- 30% range improvement and sophisticated design – greater performance
- Coverage improved due to the design of a new spherical lens, five layers of beams and a dual element sensor. The XcelRPT now responds twice as fast as previous PIRs did, still maintaining pet tolerance up to 25kg.
- One detector for all installations: The Xcel is compatible with all current Scantronic and Menvier alarm panels with radio capability
Product codes Radio PIR:XCELR
Radio PIR Pet tolerant:XCELRPT
EN50131 Grade 2 Environmental Class 2 PIR coverage XCELR: 12m by 90°
XCELRPT: 9m by 90° (Pet)
Radio range 100m in free space Batteries 1.5v AA alkaline x 2 Battery life 40 months minimum Pet tolerance Tolerant to pets up to 25kg (XCELRPT)
Please contact AlertElectrical.com support first in the event of a faulty Scantronic product so that we can get authority from Scantronic for a refund, replacement or repair. This will ensure the Scantronic product retains its warranty, thank you for your assistance.