Steinel IS140-2 PIR Motion Detector Black
The Steinel classic PIR motion detector offers more horizontal and vertical adjustment angle for targeted detection along the building with a 140 angle of coverage. The IS140-2 has a range of up to 14m and a large 140' angle of coverage. The Steinel IS140-2 PIR has highly innovative sensors that respond to movements and light levels, automatically switching the light ON and OFF again after a preselected time.
- IS140-2 PIR motion sensor offers horizontal and vertical adjustment angles for targeted detection along the building with a 140 angle of coverage
- The reach of the IS140-2 PIR motion detector is up to 14 m so the IS 140-2 watches over great areas
- the optical system is fitted with precision, spherical Fresnel lenses that detects people with great precision and provides a uniquely constant reach
- The detection zone can also be customised using the shrouds provided
- Time and twilight threshold are easily set by control dial underneath the sensor lens
- The IS 140-2 infrared motion detector is wired up and mounted to the wall or corner quickly and easily - the corner wall mounts required are available as accessories
European Article Number (EAN) 4007841608811 Dimensions(w x h x d) 70 x 86 x 95 mm Model Movement sensor Voltage 230-240 V/50 Hz Sensor type Passive infrared Application indoors and outdoors Installation Wall max. output (resistive load, incandescent lamp) 1000 W Detection angle 140° with sneak-by protection Creep-under protection Yes Swivelling range 180 ° Tilting range 90 ° Reach 14 m max. (temperature-stabilised) Response brightness 2-2000 lx Teach-function for response value luminosity No Time setting 8 sec. - 35 min. Degree of protection (IP) IP54 Protection class II Temperature -20-50 °C Version Black
Guest (16.08.2016.)Very pleased with the product. Instructions easy to follow.