Steinel IS240 Duo Corner Mount Outdoor Occupancy Sensor White
The Steinel IS240 DUO has a dual infrared PIR sensor that has a 240' angle of coverage making it ideal for corner mounting where it can successfully monitor the two elevations simultaneously. The Steinel IS240 occupancy sensor is intended for vertical mounting to any 1/2 threaded cover plate or knockout and is rain tight for safe reliable operation indoors and out. The sensors are passive infrared and respond to heat radiated from moving persons or other heat-emitting objects such as vehicles. The detector will operate lights when presence is detected and off when a space is left vacant.
Although the Steinel IS240 Duo can monitor such a large area it can still be reduced using the included lens shrouds and can be mounted direct to a flat wall if desired.
- 240 coverage with up to 40 foot reach
- Lens provides 304 switching zones for highly accurate small motion detection
- Coverage area may be customized with supplied snap on shrouds and through fine-tune rotation adjustment
- Precision molded lens is distortion free and watertight
- Light level feature allows lighting to remain off during daylight regardless of occupancy
- Automatically adjusts to temperature changes keeping sensitivity and coverage consistent
- Built in surge protection with auto-reset
- Rain tight IP54 rated suitable for interior or exterior use
|European Article Number (EAN)
|Dimensions(w x h x d)
||90 x 60 x 100 mm
||230-240 V/50 Hz
||indoors and outdoors
|max. output (resistive load, incandescent lamp)
||240° with 180° angle of aperture
||± 80° precision adjustment of sensor housing
||12 m max. (temperature-stabilised)
|Teach-function for response value luminosity
||10 sec. - 15 min.
|Degree of protection (IP)
||includes corner wall mount